Gemma's menu offers seafood specialties, homemade pasta and the best of local traditions.
The lively and open-plan kitchen recalls in the furnishings the freshness and the shades of the sea and the sky that are the natural frame of the restaurant.
Sitting at the blue wooden tables, embraced by the Mediterranean Sea and by a pleasant sea breeze, you will savor the taste of the “Caprese” cuisine, carefully revised thanks to the collaboration with Peppe Guida, the starred Chef able to make the tradition contemporary.
Strategic location, a stone's throw from the port of Capri, but away from the bustle of tourists, to give you a cozy and comfortable environment.
The restaurant on the terrace, as well as the solarium, offers a wonderful sea view with romantic views of the Gulf of Naples.
Unique setting, for every moment of the day: from breakfast to the aperitif in the lights of the sunset, to the moonlit dinner by the sea.
A fascinating scenario like few where you can really feel the breath of the sea.
On the Menu of Gemma you will always find:
- the parmigiana, both the traditional with aubergines or made with blue fish, yellow tomatoes and basil pesto;
- half-moon ravioli (obviously caprese);
- the fried Gemma, a delicious mix to be enjoyed;
- gnocchi with mussels, roasted tomatoes, cheese and pepper
- split linguine with shellfish ;
- Roasted squid, mashed potatoes and puttanesca sauce
- the traditional assortment of grilled fish, accompanied by vegetables and mustard-flavored citronette
- fillet of beef with aglianico and vegetable stew
- lemon and almond dessert in a bowl with coffee ice-cream
- the classic tiramisu